|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Once you have tested your home or office, you can then make any changes necessary to protect you and your family from further exposure to carbon monoxide. If you have any questions, please call PRO-LAB at 954-384-4446 to speak with an environmental testing specialist.
What is Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, and colorless gas which is caused by incomplete combustion of fossil fuels from
It is estimated that carbon monoxide causes as many as 1,000 deaths per year in the United States.
Carbon monoxide gas can be emitted by
Recommended test areas are: homes, kitchens, furnace areas, garages, cars, RVs, campers, boats,airplanes,wood stoves, fireplaces, space heaters and water heaters. Caution: The sensor button will be damaged by halogens, ammoniac and nitrous gases. Keep away from cleaners, solvents and other contaminants. Harsh direct sunlight will bleach out sensor button and shorten useful life.
Order a test kit today and breathe easier knowing that you are safe!
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then you and your family are at risk of suffocating to death by INVISIBLE and ODORLESS CARBON MONOXIDE GAS!
What is Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon Monoxide is a lethal gas produced in normal amounts whenever you use an appliance which burns a combustible fuel. Combustible fuels include gas, oil, kerosene, charcoal and wood. When proper ventilation of appliances becomes blocked, carbon monoxide concentrations build up inside your home and become deadly.
Because carbon monoxide is invisible, tasteless and odorless, its victims may never know there is something wrong until it’s too late. It often takes the lives of whole families. Children and the elderly are the first to be overcome along with pets. Over 2,500* people in the United States will die each year of carbon monoxide poisoning and over 10,000 will be hospitalized.
Most victims who lose consciousness may be left with permanent brain damage, mental and speech disorders, vision and hearing impairments, seizures, coma or death.
Why Should I Worry?
Carbon Monoxide quickly replaces vital oxygen in the blood which results in suffocation from the inside out. It could take as little as 3 minutes, depending on the level of concentration. Since you cannot see, hear, taste or smell carbon monoxide, the only way to protect your family is to recognize the symptoms and install a carbon monoxide detector.
Symptoms to watch for:
Understanding the Meaning of CO Concentrations
Click for Product Information Sheet